Monday, July 7, 2008

Korean Drama



I want to write about Korean Drama this time.
As for Korean Drama, "冬のソナタ(winter sonata?)" is very famous.
But I don't watch it, so I'm writing about "宮(kun)".
Historically, Korean dynasty ended in 1910.
This drama's theme is that If Korean dynasty continued, what will happen??
One day, a normal highschool girl became princess!!!!
At first, she doesn't want to be a princess and royal lifestyle is very different from
her usually lifestyle, so she spends a hard time.
But something changes her mind and she enjoys her new life.
She has to marry prince, even she doen't love him and
they have to pretend to good couple in front of Media.
They hate each other at first, but time goes by,
they really love each other but there are many problems.
If you became princess all at once, what do you think??
If I became princess, maybe I run away from court!!!
I don't want to be famous person, because I'm shy?!haha
Anyway, this drama is very very very fun!!!
If you have a chance, try it!!!

2 comments:

C'est bon!! said...

I don't see much of Korean Drama but Iwant to see it if I have a chance♪♪

yukiee said...

my mom is crazy about this drama! haha i like se7en his songs are nicee