
I want to write about GREY'S ANATOMY this time.
This drama's setting is hospital, and interns are studying at hospital.
They learn many things through their life. This drama shows their growth, love and so on.
Actually, I don't like blood... when I see blood I feel sick! But in this drama of course, there is a
hospital, so I have to see blood!
One of my friends said to me that this drama is very very very good! and she also said the final
story of Season 2 makes us cry. It is very sad scene... If I didn't cry even when I saw the final story,
I am NOT human!
I want to show her that I am a human! and I started to see this drama!
Finally, I watched the final story of Season 2, BUT!!!!!!!!!!
I didn't cry!!!!! wow!!!!! Maybe Im not human?!
If you watch this drama let me know if you cry or not! haha

1 comment:
I did't know about this drama until I look at your blog. It's OK for me to see blood, so I'll try to watch this drama!!
Post a Comment