Thursday, November 20, 2008

The X Files




Do you believe UFO or alien? Of course, I believe them!


This drama is mainly about unexplainable phenomenon like UFO or alien.


Mulder(man)and Sucully(woman), are main character of this drama and they are FBI.


They try to solve the case connected to unexplainable phenomenon.


Mulder believes UFO but other FBIs don't believe it,


so it is very diffcult to make other FBIs belive his theory!


Some strange things like UFO appeared in every episodes so that's very interesting for me!


And '' The X files- I want to believe-'' (new movies) comig soon!!!


If you have a chance, please watch this drama or movie!


2 comments:

horiken said...

i also believe UFO! May be I like kind story. I wanna watch it.

Natsuki said...

yeah u got a point!
Im sure it essential to talk about the TV drama
I feel like watching the movie released recently.