Thursday, May 15, 2008

The OC






Today, I want to write about ''The OC".



I watched this Drama, when I was a highschool student.



One of my friend who studied abroad in Australia sent me an e-mail!



She said that this drama was very popular in Australia, so you must check it out!



At first I didn't believe her because this drama didn't come to Japan, so no one knows



this drama...!!!



But when she came back to Japan, she bought DVDs for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So, I watched it!and......I really liked this drama!









The O.C. was an American teen drama television series, there are love, social problem(



drags, violence), money problem in this drama.



Of cource I can enjoy this drama but I think about problems through this drama.



I can know an American highschool lifestyle so it is very intersting for me!



And I like a character named 'Seth Cohen' :)



He is very cute and he is my tipe!haha



3 comments:

Takahito said...

This drama seems interesting! I wanna see it.

Septemble said...

My friend said the same of you:D
It is definitely fascinating, so I wanna watch it^^

yuya said...

I hav the OC DVD!
It's so interesting!!