Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jack


Jack is one of a main character in Lost.

He is a surgeon so he cares everybody in the island.

His character is honesty and he has a sense of respnsibility,

so everyone who is in that island depend on him.

But sometimes he is tired of his position....


I liked Jack on Seanson 1 and 2,because everytime he thinks about eveyone.

But on Season3, he seems different person...!!!



If I were Jack, I would never say that ' I don't want to get out this island.'

I really want to know why he doesn't want to get out the island!!!


2 comments:

megumi said...

i have never seen LOST but i want to watch it and how Jack changes different person.

yukiee said...

ive never seen it neither but sounds really fun!

anyways i cant speak chinese at all:( im taking chinese class at gaidai though.